Saturday, April 16, 2011

Toll Telkomsel Disappear and omission Customer Complaints

I am a customer with the number 081 265 905 264 Telkomsel. On 6 April 2011 I filled out the pulse of Rp. 50,000 to can enable Telkomsel Flash Unlimited. But when trying to activate the service always fails. Having checked back, it turns out my Telkomsel pulse back into USD. 36 (same as they did before filling pulse Rp. 50,000).

Therefore I call on 021-21899811 Call Center Telkomsel and served by Mr. Krisna. According to Mr. Krishna, pulse USD. 50 000 have been filled on the date of 6 April 2011 and then slaughtered for their use Flash Unlimited Rp. 50,000. But I still can not use Flash Unlimited. By Bpk. Kris I was asked to wait 1 x 24 hours, if not to be used please contact the call center back Telkomsel.

Because Flash Unlimited service has not been active after I waited for 1 x 24 hours, I finally went to Grapari Telkomsel in Scout Road, East Jakarta, and Telkomsel's customer service served by Bpk. Irvan. Mr. Answer. Irvan is different from the call center answer Telkomsel (Mr. Krishna). According to Mr. Irvan, charging a toll on 6 April 2011 at USD. 50 000 managed that then cut to Rp. 6000 for the use of data access, not USD. 50 000 as claimed by Mr. Krisna (call center Telkomsel).

My question to Telkomsel is the rest of the pulse which disappeared some where. By Grapari Telkomsel customer service I was asked to wait again for 3 x 24 hours. Because I have to use the service, I was forced to refill the pulse of Telkomsel and luckily managed to activate the service Unlimited Telkomsel. But until April 15, 2011 (a week after my report) there has been no response whatsoever from Telkomsel and pulse of Rp. 43,000 who disappeared yet again.

I re-contact call center and back again requested Telkomsel to wait because there is interference with the system of Telkomsel. It's disappointing how the largest GSM operator in Indonesia let its customers complaints and a waste of time customers.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites